Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Two brother hard nfl Road.

ace, but gives a competent and feel.
Two brother hard nfl Road.
?Find that we follow you? Two quite surprised, as one said: I was at the track, plus you really hide very well, so I have not found, your existence, came back from Shanghai, I began to pay attention, has not been found two, but I felt faint track, so we entered the cafe, they hid in the most hidden places, two in order to recover lost, had come in to drink coffee, I am right now? asked.
If you think that I have not found that to be tracked, then perhaps you will be in the shop across the street, we come out, in fact, I come in there is a more important purpose, I think the two should be said with deep feeling, and I came would like to break rest and children, two have been with in the back feeling how? nfl smile Road.
Two relatively smile that pointed face and muttered: barely able to breathe, I'd rather go zipper shopping than follow the little bitch! to patronize three or four times, that what to shop around, a woman ah, really tired! Two brother how to call, you have the number of people grouped in three shifts track I? My grandfather what you have told? Flat nose like the head of the two, replied: We play it by ear. nfl can not help but chuckled up, interrupted by turning the tone of Wu Ban Sen, said:
?, A ......? Huh? How do you? Drinking coffee, nfl distant to Wu, Huang duo pay tribute to recall the two were require intimidated by the way, nfl help chuckled up, the track after all, is not a comfortable thing, a small play with a group o

No comments:

Post a Comment